Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mothers Day surprise

My husband bought us a new lap top for Mothers Day.  I told him we could just wait until school started in the fall since that's when he'd really need it.  But he kept saying that he knew how much I loved blogging, and he wanted to find one for us sooner.  I was being very fickle when it came to choosing one though.   He scored us a sweet deal on a brand new MacBook Pro though!  It was 50% off!  I LOVE it.  It's soooo much nicer than our old lap tap.  Best Mothers Day gift ever, and although he may not understand why I love blogging so much, I love that because he knows that I do he found it important enough to find us a lap top sooner than fall semester.  Because let's face it, three months without blogging is just not my cup of tea!  (So thank you, Aaron, for all you do!)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! Where did you find such a good deal on a mac?!

    ReplyDelete