Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

changes are a comin

I'm in a blog funk.
I have so many thoughts and things I want to write
but it's weird.
It's like I'm not being inspired to write them...
does that make sense?

Maybe it's because I'm trying to decide really where I want this blog to go.
Looking back on all of my posts this little corner of mine has been filled with mainly inspirational posts .  I'd say 97% is inspirational and there is another 3% other category.
I want this blog to be something more...
but I'm not sure what yet.

I look at what blogs I love most
and I think about what kind of girls I would love to get to know through this space..
and I want to well round this blog to more than just inspirational posts.
I'm excited to see where this new sort of adventure this turn takes me on.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a little quiet lately too (not posting as often) because I've kind of been stewing over my content, like you are. I feel pretty good about my slightly revamped direction, but now it's just a matter of following through! haha.

    Good luck, girl! I can't wait to see where you take this space!

    ReplyDelete