Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

fashion for fun

I've never done a "fashion post" before.  Tonight, I got in the mood to try something new for a change.  I love fashion.  I think what you wear can totally express who you are or even how you are feeling that day.  I also think that an outfit can affect how you will feel that day.  I love seeing different outfit combinations. Some I don't like, at all, others I do but I don't think I would be able to pull them off.  And then there is my style...and my style always works on me! :)


top: JC Penny
capris:  JC Penny
shoes:  Ross

I love this outfit.  It's casual enough, but with the fun wedges it adds an aspect of a dressed up and fun kind of look.

1 comment:

  1. i know im your mom, but I think you always have the cutest clothes......I love your tops that you choose.....I think with my love of shoes and your love of fashion, its a good combo.....haha
    you look adorable......

    ReplyDelete