Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

You are beautiful


Make-up is fun.  I like to wear it, though I wear very little.  There's nothing wrong with it.
Unless the make up wears you.
Fashion is so much fun.  What girl doesn't like to buy new clothes?  Clothing is a great way to express yourself.  It's important to present yourself nicely; to be a lady.
Unless your fashion wears you.
Seriously, who you are inside is what really matters.  
your heart, thoughts and soul are what really matter.
I believe if you're a beautiful person on the inside it shines through.
A good heart radiates brighter than any shade of lipstick.
I have had many people come and go in my life, we all do.
My friends I choose are people with good hearts.
My feelings towards them don't change if they develop a bad case of acne, or if they chop all their hair off.  I am not embarrassed by them if they can't afford nice clothes or might be a little overweight.
I will always stand by my friends, regardless.
All my friends are uniquely different and I enjoy my time with all of them because of that.
I wouldn't change a thing about any one of my friends.
As their heart changes, because sometimes people change..
I will always be there for them.
I love those in my life, and I care about them.

Each of us is a child of God.
When it comes down to it; when one day we meet Him again
when we are all back Home
...our looks won't matter...
those who got by with just their looks here will have a wake up call.
The person we became inside while on this earth will be the person we are for eternity.
Our spirit will be what shines-what makes us beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment