Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Loving Fiercely

I don't even know where to begin.
Is it just me, or do we all have our favorites or even favorite blogger?
Casey Wiegand is by far, my all time favorite.  Like to be able to meet her would be like meeting a celebrity for me.  Only not really, because she would be more genuine than a celebrity.  I wouldn't want to just meet her though.  I would want to meet her sweet family whom she loves fiercely.  I would want to listen to Aiden talk to me about dinasoars and snakes.  I would want to feel the love and adoration Ainsleigh has for her baby chick, and I would want to hold sweet little Apple and know Casey's heart.  Because I know her heart lies within each of  those sweet little ones of hers.

Life goes by so quickly.  It seems like it goes even more quickly after you welcome a little spirit or two into your life.  Not only does time move at lightning speed, but your heart grows bigger than you ever thought imaginable.  Bringing children into this world is almost like an instant change of heart.  My children have changed me.  Some say to make sure you have time to yourself after you have children, because if you don't then you will forget who you are.  For me, I feel that my children have helped shape me into the person I want to be.  These precious tiny little humans have so much to give.  Their soul is filled with pure love and passion for life.  Everything around them is good.  They don't see the bad in the world around them.  They don't judge others and they forgive.  Children are the best example of living life to the fullest.  I learn how to better manage myself through my children.  I learn to love fiercely by the love I have and feel for my children.  I want to be more like them.


who knew this tiny fragile little spirit would teach me more than I will ever be able to teach him?  

He's becoming the sweetest little person as he grows up.  He has seriously taught me so much about how I should treat others, and always look for the good in others. 

1 comment:

  1. love all your blogging. keep it up!

    you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete