Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

For the Love of Writing

I sometimes wonder if my blog is even worth reading.  I don't know.  Sometimes I feel like I am too deep and not enough light and simple.  I think it's because my blog is where I can write these little impressions, thoughts and feelings that come to me.  And it's easier to type than it is to sit down and write it all out in my journal.  I feel like I don't go into as much detail when I'm writing in my journal, because it is so tiring to write it all.  However, I feel like some things I want to remember are sometimes too personal aka (personal revelation) or personal in general to share with everybody, so I think that's when a journal comes in handy.  So here is where I share the not so personal personal stuff.  But sometimes I feel it's just not that interesting for others to read, but this is a space for me, and if others choose to read that's up to them, I guess.  

aaaaaaanyways...

I like people.  Some people aren't people persons.  Depending on the way you look at it, I can be either or. I am a pretty shy person, so much so that most people think I'm stuck up and snobby by first impression.  One of my best friends thought I was stuck up when she first met me.  And now, well she obviously doesn't feel that way...I hope...haha.  I can't sit and hold a conversation with another girl unless we have formed a close friendship together prior.  I often feel like I'm trying to think of things to talk about so it won't be awkward instead of the conversation just flowing and feeling relaxed.  Some girls can just sit together and just talk about so many different things and it just flows and they end up chatting for hours.  I can only do  this with a handful of people.  Maybe I'm just awkward? Who knows.  It's just not my forte'.

I have made some incredible friends and gained a greater love and appreciation for so many people in my life; from my coworkers to people I've just met in my new ward.  Girls at my work I've known for almost four years now I am just coming to strengthen my relationship with.  I've learned so much from so many of them.  These girls I work with are phenomenal  and I love my unique relationship with each of them.

I cherish my relationships.  The relationships I have in my life are like gold to me.  I want those in my life to be happy.  I want them to always know that I care about them.  I have so much love for those in my life.  I am grateful for my family and friends, and I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to place all those in my life, in my path.  He surely loves us, because He knows just the people who will make our hearts so full.  The people in our lives aren't mistakes.  We meet the people we meet, and we form relationships with those we form relationships with for a reason.  Our Spirits become all they were meant to be from loving those in our lives and serving them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment