(I'm not a food blogger, by any means, so this isn't the best photo.)
I've kind of tweaked a few things from her recipe, but it's pretty much the same. (Below is how I make and bake them)
3/4 cups butter, softened
3/4 cups brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, stir in with a wooden spoon
4. Mix flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
5. Pour flour mixture into the bowl with the other ingredients, blend together well
6. Stir in chocolate chips
7. Using a cookie scooper place dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 8 minutes. *I have never cooked them longer* The tops will not be brown, but the bottom edges will be a slight golden color.
9. Remove from oven and let sit on the baking sheet for 2-5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
These seriously are the best! Enjoy! Try not to eat all of them in one sitting!