Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

personality test

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. 

Seriously?  This could not have described how I am more perfectly.  My goodness.  This was a very fun test to take.  I was:

44% introvert over extrovert
12% sensing over intuition
38% feeling over thinking
44% judging over perceiving

I was kind of mislead by the "judging over perceiving" part, but it makes sense now.  I tend to judge future things off of how I am feeling or past experiences, rather than thinking that things can be different and seeing it in a different point of view.  Which can sometimes suck.

my babies. (as babies) 


I like how most of my outcome talked about relationships and caring about others feelings.  I don't find my biggest success in making money or gaining the most power in the workplace.  I find my biggest successes are created with those I love and progress in my home and family.  I cherish those around me and hurt with them when they are down.  I want to be the one to help fix their problems and feel bad when I am not able to.  

For those of you who who haven't taken this test I encourage you to do so.  It's kind of fun to see your outcome and how closely it really does describe you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment