Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

call me old fashioned

Day three of Blogtember: Thursday, September 5: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 



Wow.  Well we've all been dished our fair share of advice in our lives, haven't we?  How do we choose just one?  I'm pretty big on friendships.  Whether it's a friendship within the family or outside of the family.  I feed off of deeper more intimate relationships rather than just scratch the surface relationships.  I tend to like having fewer more deep friendships than a lot of "aquantances."  I've had many many friends throughout my life, but I can name every friend, by name, who I have created an everlasting friendship with where we share many memories and shared secrets.  I know the friends I can go to and tell anything to and they won't tell a soul.  To get to the point of this prompt the advice I have heard many times in my life goes a little something like this:

"Be the kind of friend you would like to have. Never turn your back or let go of those friends who you love most, always be there for them, but don't let your heart break by those who don't treat you with the same respect.  Cherish your memories; but don't be afraid to make new ones."

(IMAGE 2

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Why have so many hi-bye friends? To me, just a couple of close friends who knows just by a twitch of the eyebrow is already a huge blessing!
    Nice share! 。◕‿◕。

    ReplyDelete