Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

5 years.


Dear Mandy,
Five years ago today I found out that you returned to our Father in Heaven.  The news was much like the news of 9/11 in the sense that I remember exactly how I felt when I heard the tragedy.  In high school I looked up to you just like little girls look up to their favorite princess.  You always had a smile on your face and always so so kind to everybody.  Your sweet spirit lives on in so many lives.  Your legacy was definitely one of genuine kindness.  
I often feel you near.  When I find myself feeling sad or doubting myself I think of you and your wonderful example.  I really think the world of you.  I miss you.  I think of all the good you created here on this earth, and I can only imagine all the wonderful things you have done where you are now.  

"Kindness is Contagious; Catch it."

No comments:

Post a Comment