Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Higher.

There is no doubt in my mind that this church is true.  Bold? Yes.  But hey, when you know you know!  Are there still principles of the Gospel I don't yet fully understand or have a sure testimony of?  OF COURSE!!  Are there days I am just "not in the mood" to pray or read my scriptures?  YES!  Do I sometimes feel unworthy of my Heavenly Fathers blessings?  YES!  But that doesn't mean I don't believe that He is always there.  Those things don't mean that I would doubt my testimony that this church is true.  I'm human.  More often than not, I find myself thinking I could do more to strengthen my testimony.  But for now, I want to share with whomever might stumble across this blog, that happiness can be found through faith in our Savior, our Heavenly Father and the plan they have for us.  They love us and KNOW what will make us happy. We just need to have the faith and desire and strength to follow them!

No comments:

Post a Comment