Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

4. Nikki

I know I missed yesterday's spotlight! But here's today's! :)

Oh my sweet Nikki. I know I've told you time and time again, how much I look up to and admire you. I apologize if this all seems repetitive, but I mean every word of it.

My first time meeting Nikki was in our chemistry class in high school. I believe she was a senior and I remember thinking she was so dang cool. You know those people you think, "they're so pretty...so smart....so many friends. They must just have a perfect life?" Nikki was that to me. I was never friends with her in high school because I was way too terrified to talk to her. Which is funny to me now, because she is the most down to earth, easy to talk to person I know!

Ok got a little off topic. Nikki is such an amazing mom. UHmazing. I want to be like her when I grow up ;). But seriously. She has the most tender way in teaching her girls principles of the Gospel. She has started such cute little traditions for her and her family. She loves her girls with all her heart and it shows. She captures precious little moments in photographs that her girls will treasure for the rest of their lives. Her testimony shines so bright, not only in the way she speaks, but you can see her testimony in her girls. She is going to be such a good role model for her girls as they grow into young women. She is the kind of mom that her girls will feel comfortable in talking to. They'll look up to her and be amazed at the woman they have as their leading role model. Not only will she be that shining light for them, but those girls are going to teach her so much. They are perfect matches for each other. They build each other. Such a beautiful family.

I could go on and on...and on about this lovely. She's just a huge example to me and I'm so blessed to have her as a cousin! Who wouldda ever guessed?!

Love you Nikki.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, made me tear up a ton. You're the sweetest Haili! Thank you for those words, seriously. I needed that more than you'll ever know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete