Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

3. Casey from The Wiegands

Casey is such an inspiration to me.
As she is too so many women.
She is so beautiful.
Not just on the outside, because anybody can see how beautiful she is on the outside.
This is going to sound silly...maybe a bit cheesy actually, but Casey has a beautiful soul.
From her unwavering faith to her unconditional love for her children.
I love the way she captures the simplest moments of her days with her three little miracles.
She captures their innocence, their beauty and perfection with such grace.
Her love for God and the way she shares her testimony with others with zero fear is refreshing.
Her children are some of the most lucky kids out there to have her as their mother.
She has such a way with words.
When she feels those whisperings telling her to share something with us (her readers) she never hesitates.
I'm so grateful for her example in my life.
She's such a great example to me of how to love.

...one day I will get a hot chocolate with her

   and she will tell me her story.

Thank you, Casey.

(Casey from The Wiegands)


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and so beautiful and I feel so so so so undeserving. THANK YOU so so so so much from the bottom of my heart, you made me tear up!!!!

    ReplyDelete