Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello 2nd Trimester



Yay!  Officially in the 2nd trimester!  Today I am 13 weeks and 3 days! 

How Far Along: 13 weeks 3 days! 
Size of the Baby: a peach, i believe
Maternity Clothes: So comfortable!!
Stretch marks: Noope, never got them with Corbin, so hopefully I won't with this pregnancy either
Weight gain/loss: I think I've gained about 3lbs?
Sleep: It takes longer to fall asleep than it did before I was pregnant, but usually once I fall asleep I'm out for the night.
Best Moment of the Week: I felt the baby butterfly flutters for the first time Saturday night!!
Movement: Just little flutters...not very often.  Usually right before bed for about a few minutes.
Symptoms: 
*exhaustion
*(wouldn't classify it as full blown nausea) however, I feel just like poo constantly, nothing really ever sounds good, but I have to eat or I will get nauseated.  The most I ever feel nauseated is at night and in the mornings.  I'm still taking zofran once a day
Food Cravings: Fruit. Fruit. Fruit. oh and dr. pepper. but I mostly blame that on Chanlee, not the baby. ;)
Gender: We find out August 27th!  2 more weeks!!
Belly Button in or out: in
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of spaghetti or lasagna 
Labor Signs: No
Wedding ring on or off: on
What I miss: Feeling normal.
What I am looking forward to: feeling our baby move, like kicks and hiccups and all those fun things.  and of course to actually meet the baby, and to know the gender!
Nursery: as of now? nothing is done. ha ha
Emotions: I feel like such a girl.  I'm usually not a very emotional person.  Now...now I am.
Stupid things I have done: Aaron and I were laying on the floor watching a movie, and he turn over and my hand was underneath him so my fingers bent backwards and it hurt sooo bad!  I started crying and then laughing at the same time.  Then I said, "I don't know why I'm crying....or laughing...what the heck!?" ha ha

Pregnancy is hard work.  hard hard work.  But it's hard work worth working at, because the gift you receive at the end is more rewarding than you'll ever know, until you experience it yourself.



1 comment: