Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

high risk doctor




I went in to meet our "high risk" doctor yesterday.  Andrea (she did my measurements on the ultrasound) measured me two days ahead of what I was supposed to be!  So that puts me at 10 weeks and 4 days!  Yay, my little kumquat is growing!  I also gained some weight.  I went from 99.5lbs last week to 101lbs this week.  so that's good.  The heart rate of our little kumquat was 155-168.  

I'm still sick.  Surprise surprise!  I'm also tired all.the.time still.  Oh, and I have this new thing with this pregnancy that I didn't have at all with Corbin.  Everytime I lay in the same spot for more than like 5 minutes my butt starts to fall asleep!  What the heck?  ha ha.  This pregnancy feels so different than my pregnancy with Corbin.  I like to think that I have mother insticts that this baby is a girl, but I don't know how much of that is me just wanting this baby to be a girl.  With Corbin I knew for certain he was a boy.  This time around I do feel like it's a girl but I'm not 100% convinced like I was with Corbin.  But we'll find out August 27th!  I can't wait!

Anyways, it was really fun getting an ultrasound.  We saw that little baby bouncing around like crazy.  Andrea even said, "just stay still for like 3 seconds little baby so I can get your heart rate!" ha ha.  Corbin was always so mellow in our ultrasounds.  This one apparently likes to strut his/her stuff and show off.



No comments:

Post a Comment