Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pasta Factory with the ladies


This little man has my heart.
I love him more than words will ever be able to describe.
He was a hit with the ladies tonight...

Gentri and I had planned a blate over to Costa Vida a couple weeks ago, and today was going to be the day.  OOOH it sounded sooo good.  She even text me mid-day just letting me know how good it sounded and how excited she was.  Little did I know she was going to squash my heart!  Just kidding, but seriously.  We decided to go to The Pasta Factory with Shay and Courtney.  I'm glad we did!  All three of these girls were soo much fun.  I'm not much of a talker when I first meet people, but these girls were real easy to just talk to.  Although, I still didn't do majority of the talking, I felt a part of the group.  It's weird to be blogging about this now...ha ha.  Because now these ladies aren't bloggers to me.  They are people I actually know.  They are girls I hope I get to hang out with some more.  (Gentri and Shay, we should go see a MOVIE while Courtney is off in Hawaii.)  Because, well we know how much she loooooves movies!  

So I just have to say again how much fun it was to get out with some girls tonight.  I haven't done that since my friend Lizzie came on over to spend the day with me from Vegas a couple months ago.  I couldn't have chosen a better group of ladies to spend the evening with.  I could go on and tell you that Shay is hilarious and I just looooved her sense of humor.  loved.it.  I could tell you that Gentri is so sweet and so nice and super cute with her new do!  And I could also tell you that Courtney is...ha ha.  I just thought of Courtney and what I could say and automatically thought of Iron Man contestants riding their bikes while the audience cheered them on...ba ha ha.  I want to go on a double date with Court and Eric to Dairy Queen. :)  Oh this summer is gonna be fuuuun if it involves more outings with these beautiful ladies.

I have to add on top of all this..
Corbin did so good.  
so good.
I love him.

Thanks ladies for such a fun night!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! :D I'm so glad you were able to join us and weren't TOO sad about not eating Costa Vida. I'm seriously free any time after 5. Because I have no life. So, you pick the day- and I'm there. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally go for ice cream, totally.

    I will go to that movie, that napper cannot come..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo jealous! I wanna going on a blate with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA HA! I had no control... I really didn't! Such a weirdo :) Anyway, I am SO glad we met! FINALLY! And sorry to squash the Costa Vida plans :) I have no control over that right now, either. Bleh. SO! Instead of making amazing plans WITHOUT me while I'm gone... you guys should go to Costa Vida without me and then we can ALL go to a movie TOGETHER when I get back :)

    And we are totally doubling this summer! That would be SO perfect!

    And Corbin... melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete