Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

[photo by Aaron Hunter]

I'm on the road to recovery!  Yay!  Still had a slight fever around dinner time, and I still don't feel 100%, but I don't have to breath through my mouth anymore!  And that in and of itself is wonderful.  My teeth are really sensative, and when I breath through my mouth they get really cold and hurt really bad; so they are still recovering, too.  But that's enough about my yucky cold story, all that needs to be said, really, is that I am feeling better.

Tonight I'd like to share with you all a little tiny crush I have on a celebrity.  Yes, it's true.  If you knew me, you'd know that I have never really crushed over a celebrity before, so I guess this is a big deal.


Oh, Phillip Phillips.  You know what's funny?  You remind me of Edward, from Twilight, and I think Edward is ridicuously ugly.  But you, Phillip, you are very charming, and I love the way you perform on stage.  I like that you don't try to be somebody you're not.  However, I don't think you need to tell us every week that you're just trying to be yourself and not anybody else.  We get it.  Keep doing your stuff just how you're doing it!  Your fans love you, and we support you 100%, all the way to the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment