Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have spring fever.
this is short, sweet and to the point.

I want the pastel colored denim skinny jeans.
I want the floral skinny jeans.
I want the chambray blouse and leggings
cute sandals and flip flops
I'd like to lay out by the lake in a cute bathing suit that looks like this


I'd also like to be that skinny, fit and tan.
Might as well throw in that perfectly white smile too.
I'd like to not be tempted to eat junk and be okay with drinking just water.
I'd like to have a cute running outfit along with a cute pair of nike running shoes



I'd like a lot of things.  I'd like to change a lot of things about my body.  Some things I can change, while others are just who I am, how I was created.  I need to be okay with that.  I am one of those girls who wishes I could do all the DIY projects I find, I want to post a ton of "before and after" photographs of rooms I've redone in my home, I would like to cook every meal homemade, be there when Corbin wakes up in the mornings, have a clean house all the time etc etc.  

I needed to read this article today.

I'm thankful that I did.

My sister-in-law is dying my hair this weekend, and I am beyond excited about this change.  Like beyond.excited.  I think it's going to turn out really good!!  Saturday come quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment