Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hair!

I've always had natural red in my hair, until I walked into my crazy teenager years and tried every box dye out there, except blonde.  Eventually my natural red turned into a golden orange. bleh.  I remember someone once telling me to never do a red dye in my hair ever again.  From then on I just figured red wasn't my color.

Then I saw a photograph of Sydney from The Daybook and longed for my red hair again.  I missed it.  So I mentioned it to my sister-in-law, who is SUCH AN AMAZING hair dresser, and she brought some red back to my hair.  I refuse to go to anyone else for my hair.  I just love her.  

When I came home my husband laughed and said, "wow so much work and I don't notice any difference."  boys.  They just don't get it.  I love it.  

BEFORE

AFTER


5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks SO pretty!!
    Who is your sis in law? I wonder if I know her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! You look so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think it's BEAUTIFUL!! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, boys, they never understand ANYTHING do they? It's a great new look for you, very rich and beautiful. And yes, I loved Sydney's new do too when she switched it up!

    Just found your blog through Eryka's blog and so glad I did. Beautiful little place you've got here I think I'll stick aroudn a bit!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete