three months old Corbin came home from the NICU.
*He came home on oxygen and a monitor to watch his oxygen and blood levels.
*Didn't have any major episodes to where we had to take him back to the hospital.
The following photographs were taken when Corbin was four months old.
Photos taken by my beautiful cousin Nikki Davis.
(find her photography HERE)
At four months old Corbin:
- went his first night without the oxygen
- went a whole day without the oxygen or monitor
- Momma and daddy said bye bye to the huge oxygen tank they had to lug around
- Sleeping through the night
- Sleeps all day long
- smiles at familiar voices