Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ABC, hello me


A. Age: 
 Just turned 23, baby!
B. Bed size:
 just upgraded to a king bed. 
C. Chore that you hate:
 putting the laundry away.  I don't mind doing the laundry, but putting it away is a whole other story.

D. Dogs: 
Cockapoo; Bailey.  I've had her since I was in middle school, but she lives in Salty City with my dad

E. Essential start to your day: 
get out of bed. :)
F. Favorite color:
 Really? What kind of question is this.  I love color period.  I love robin egg blue, mustard yellow, red, any color in it's pastel shade...
G. Gold or Silver:  
depends, but mostly silver
H. Height: 
5 foot. 
I. Instruments you play: 
used to play the violin,  I wish I knew how to play the piano
J. Job title:
 Teacher

K. Kids: 
one sweet little boy who turned 16 months today!

L. Live:
 George. Saint George.

M. Mother’s name: 
Judy
N. Nick Names: 
Haili, Hashwa, hails, H

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
When I had Corbin
P. Pet peeves:  
when I'm late to things...or other people are late
when people use their garage as a storage shed instead of a garage.

Q. Quote from a movie:
 I'm the worst with remembering quotes from movies. sorry.

R. Right or left handed: 
right 
S. Siblings: 
only child.  Well, I have three older half brothers, and a younger half sister who my mom miscarried with.
T. Time you wake up: 
4:00am
U. Underwear:
 yes 
V. Vegetable you hate: 
brussle sprouts. No, I've never tried them, but I know I hate them.
W. What makes you run late: 
 I am usually not late.   I want people to know that my time with them actually means something.  So when I have appointments or planned activities, I like to be on time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
dental x-rays
Y. Yummy food that you make: 
 ooooh...I rock at making cookies.  Especially oatmeal chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin 
Z. Zoo animal:  
MONKEY


Hope these little tid bits were fun to read!  I think I'm going to tag ms. Gentri Lee for this post. :)  Just because I feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. that is one GORGEOUS picture of you!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this & I love the shot. I too hate putting clothes away.

    www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete