Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

7 questions and May sponsors

Today I'm linking up with Gentri over at GENTRILEE
Really it's a funny story about how I found my way over to her blog one day.
I was reading some daily reads of mine, and on each of them some place or another on their blog they had mentioned "Gentri Lee."  I didn't click the link to check out the blog for a few days.  I kept thinking, "Oh, she sounds like one of the big bloggers who say they love their readers but never respond to them or act like they care. After I threw that judgement out the window I found myself blog stalking her blog.  Oh my goodness.  Such a down to earth, funny funny gal.  She truly DOES love all of her readers, and responds back to them.  I am soooo glad I wondered over to her part of the blogging world!  What a fun chica, and I am SO beyond excited for our Costa Vida blate.  For those of you who don't know what a "blate" is, don't feel bad.  I received an email from Gentri using this term and thought she did a typo.  After several minutes thinking about it...I had to laugh at myself.  Made me smile.  Apparently a "blate" is a date, but because it is a date made from meeting over in blog land...we now call it a blate.  
awesome.

So as I said before, I'm linking up with ms. Gentri Lee today.  
It's a little something called
7 questions
#1 rule:  You MUST post a funny photo or two of yourself 

you know those cute girls who take those cute photos of themselves making cute kissy faces?  yeah.  I can't do that.
beautiful.

1. Would you rather have your life be a constant vacation or always stay home?
This is a tough question.  I am such a home body, but I loooove going on vacations.  I think this is why all things, most things...are good in moderation.  If I were on vacation all the time I think I'd long to have some just chill time at home with my family.  But there are times where I wish we could go on a super long vacation.  So how about this?  I choose to stay home, but have my home be in our dream location. :)

2. What is your favorite book? (it can be any book! cook book, picture book, whatever!)
I don't read much.  I looove books.  However I don't read a lot.  A book I have enjoyed recently though was called, The Fred Factor.

3. You have to be on a reality tv show- which would you chose?
Reality TV huh?  hmmm....well my husband and I have been watching a show on Netflix called "Out of the Wild Venezuela."  I love the outdoors...more than a lot of things.  This show would take a lot, and I mean a lot of strength, faith, stamina....etc to make it to the end, but I think it would be so much fun.

4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (running, zumba, step, etc)
Ha ha.  I really just loved Gentri's answer to this.  My answer is close to hers.  I try to love running.  I always wish that I was a runner.  But everytime I finish running I feel like I want to vomit.  For real.  I love the idea of just running on a  trail and running off stress, thoughts, calories...ha ha.  I just can't find the fun in it quite yet.  I hate to admit that I don't exercise, but that's the honest truth.  I need to.... I bought a Jillian Michael's work out DVD, but I have yet to use it after the first time I used it.

5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (foods, activities, etc)
Brusslesprouts.
end of story.

6. Do you have any hidden talents?
Well, I might.
but if I told you...
they wouldn't be hidden anymore-
now would they? 

7. What's the best prank you've ever pulled? 
I'm not much of a prank puller.  However, In high school I had a friend who lived for pranks.  So one time we took the cream off of the insides of the oreos and filled them with toothpaste.  We gave these to the boy she liked, who she's now married to, who also happens to be my husbands cousin, and he ate them.  Mind you, he ate seven of them, before he realized just what he was scarfing down. ba ha ha.

MAY SPONSORS

So I have decided to do sponsors for May.  So if you're interested, send me an email!  It will be an exchange type deal.  So in return of me putting your button on my blog, I ask that you put mine on your blog.  I will only be doing six sponsors this month, to keep it small, so I can get to know each of you throughout the month.  During the month I will be doing a post featuring all of my sponsors.  So in your email please send me a photograph of yourself, a description of your blog, and your button sized to a width of 150.  Feel free to include any links to your etsy store, pinterest, facebook, twitter etc.  If you would like to do a give a way please let me know.  Along with these six sponsors I will be choosing a seperate blogger for  the "blogger of the month" award.  This person will be chosen by me, and will have the oppurtunity to do a guest post and giveaway.  They will also be featured on my sidebar under a tab labeled "Blogger of the Month."  Whether it just be the link to their blog or a button, they will be on my blog for the whole year!  They will also receive a little something else possibly, but I'm going to keep that little detail to myself!  So again, if you're interested in being a sponsor for the month of May, email me at haili(dot)kindnessblog(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments:

  1. I love your intro - because I think the same thing about Gentri - she is a very responsive blogger! And funny.

    Also Brussel sprouts are gross! End of story. I am with you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the prank is hilariously disgusting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That prank is awesome...I am slightly tempted to try it on my Hubby - he absolutely loves Oreos.
    Thanks for the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahah!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe he ate them! That is hilarious!
    THank you so so much for those kind words you said! That seriously made what I thought was going to be a very boring and unproductive day- a lot better. :)
    I am SO excited for our costa vida blate! Do you know when they open?? All the sign says is "Coming Soon" and no mention of an opening date anywhere. It's kind of torture. haha!

    ReplyDelete