Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dont worry about it, I tend to ramble

They say a post is no good without pretty pictures to look at.  So I guess this post will be no good.  I took the chip out of my camera and placed it in the computer slot.  Once the photos were done loading onto the computer they showed up as a "NEF" file.  I couldn't open them or see them.  Apparently NEF is Nikon's RAW image format?  I always shoot in RAW, and I've never had this happen before.  I'm bummed.  I will have to wait for my husband to help me figure it out before our trip tomorrow.  I'm especially bummed, because I had an epic photograph of me with an orange peel in my mouth.  You know you've done it.  Put an orange peel in your mouth and smiled.  It's only human.

Tomorrow Corbin is going to be going on his first real road trip with mom and dad.  We're headed up to Idaho for a baby blessing.  It's an eight hour trip to Arco, Idaho.  It's going to be hard, because we often go up to Salt Lake and stop half way to go to the restroom and/or get something to eat or just to stretch.  Now, this time, we have to go all the way to Salt Lake before we stop.  Or if Corbin decides to poop...then we can stop sooner! It really wouldn't be too bad, except I will be sitting in the back seat...for eight hours.  I get car sick easily.  I wish I could read in the car, but I just can't do it.  So I will be relying on Corbin, sleep and conference on the radio.  Why will I be in the back seat you ask?  Aaron's mom will be coming up with us so I want her to have the front seat.  But on the way back she'll be driving back with her daughter.  It will be fun.  Aaron and I have gone on a couple "road trips" with his mom, and she really is just the best.

So...I have a confession.

I have the best best friend ever!!!  My birthday is on Sunday, and I got a little something in the mail from her today.  The most perfect card for me, and a giftcard to COLDSTONE!  But this wasn't even scrapping the surface of what my birthday present is apparently.  She told me she has planned on sending something every month for a year.  So my birthday isn't here and gone so quickly!  I told her that she shouldn't drag it out that long, because I am selfish and want to see it now! We will see what she's got up her sleeve!  She not only is the best, but she has such a beautifully inspired blog.  You can go visit her BY CLICKING THIS LINK, YES, THIS ONE!  She talks about what she loves about each day.  I love it.  So much.  Almost as much as I love her!

One last thing.
I've never seen or quite agreed with the thought of yellow nail polish.  Guess who has yellow painted on her nails, as we speak?  It's true.  Guess what else?  I love them.  Go get you some at Gap for $4!


4 comments:

  1. Happy day-late birthday!!
    Home it was wonderful!
    And the trip wasn't to hard.
    Leah. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I ramble on too! Happy Late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog you got here. :)
    I hope you had a wonderful bday and
    a wonderful time in idaho!

    ps. yellow nail polish is the best.
    you need to come raid my polish drawer.
    i've got some funky ones. :) i did yellow for
    my wedding, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET friend!! Lucky girl :)
    Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had the BEST day (and didn't get too car sick!)

    ReplyDelete