Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Treasured Moment



I brought our external hardrive out to find a certain photo, and instead I found a bunch of our engagement photos.  They were all so fun to look at.  I also came across photos from my husband and I's dating days.  These photos are just fun little treasures to me.
(The first photo was taken right after my husband proposed to me!)

So, I have a question for, you, my readers.
I have a personal blog, but I am doing a way with it.
I am backing up all my posts and saving them so I can print them off, eventually.
My question is "would you guys like me to keep this blog specifically how it is? Or would you like me to throw in a bit of me into it too?"  Obviously what I write is me, but what I mean is, would you like to hear about fun exciting things that happen, or just inspirational stuff?

Have a great Tuesday guys!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see it all on here please! I need my Haili updates!!!

    ReplyDelete