Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weekly Challenges.

Our favorite little lady over HERE at The Shine Project started these sweet little 'challenges' for her readers each week.  So I've decided to do these challenges and report back here each week, since my personal blog is private.  Her first challenge of the year was this:

"If I could change one thing in the world, what would it be?"
{write down the first thing that comes to mind.}
then make a list of ways that YOU can help make that change.
Make it as simple as possible.

So, if I could change one thing it would be...
**for people to be more willing to be observant to the needs of others and to act on it.**
If we see someone who is sad
someone who doesn't seem to be acting like themself
someone who is in obvious need of some help from some one else
I wish we would act on our first instinct to
be a friend
and help.

I don't want to make my whole list on this blog, but I will say this.
The next time I see that someone is having an off day
I won't hesitate to talk to them and give them a hug
and be their friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment