Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

life at home


1st photo:  I've been doing my hair like this for the past few weeks, and I absolutely love it.  The best part is is that it takes just the amount of time as it would to straighten it.  So no extra time involved at all!

2nd photo:  I made this flower necklace found HERE super easy and super fun.  I did it kind of as a "to see how it turns out kind of way," so I didn't use any sewing or felt or necklace chain.  I used some yarn for the necklace chain.  But I am going to make some more of these, the right way, this year.  They're so cute.

3rd photo:  I caught this cute little moment of little man watching TV.  Love the stink bug position!

4th photo:  Messing around with the settings on the camera, when Corbin started attacking  the camera strap. Aaron claimed this was Corbin's official self portrait of himself because it looks like he's taking his own photo.  I love it!

So this week I had the entire week off.  Let's just say it's been....different.  I love my job at the hospital, but I have enjoyed being home with Corbin.  There have been moments where I've sat and thought, "okay what do I do now?  The house is clean..dinner is cooked..etc etc."  I often felt like asking other stay at home moms what they do all day. Nah, I love it.  He's the cutest.  Today will be a fun day.  We're going to go out and browse around for our "shabby chic meets rustic italian" project. :)  

On another note, we've watched High School Musical and High School Musical 2 on Netflix this week.  Call me a geek, but I love it.  The 2nd one always pumps me up for summer time!


2 comments:

  1. ooooh nice job on the necklace!!
    and on makin' the baby. ;) Corbin is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair. Love the necklace. And of course love the baby!! Ps-us stay at home moms who have spare time on our hands have more kids. :) Problem solved!!

    ReplyDelete