Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time and all Eternity

I wanted a photo of Aaron and I in front of the temple so this was our one and only shot. ha ha.  Aaron struggled getting both of us in the shot, seeing that I am a foot shorter than him this was not an easy task to do.  I think it turned out pretty decent though!  

 I love this shot I took of some of the temple grounds.  It was such a beautiful morning, and the temple could not have been built at a more breathtaking location!

 This was my attempt at my husbands "cheesy" smile!

 I can honest to goodness say that that is actually Maddie in the middle, in the white.  I wanted to get some shots of her and Jared up close, but I didn't want to get in the way of all the family she had there, and her photographer was starting to get family shots so people could get out of the cold.  But oh my goodness.  Take my word.  Maddie was so gorgeous!!!  It was a beautiful sealing, and I feel so privliged to have been invited.  

It was pretty neat because when we were in the sealing I realized that about this time 2 years ago Aaron and I were being sealed for time and all eternity.  What a special event to share with my dear sweet Maddie.  She deserves this experience soooo much!

THE HOGGLE ZOO
Meet my zoo buddies!!





It was a fun trip up to Provo!  I was going to write some stuff about a few friends of mine, but I'm doing really good at keeping up with my journal lately so I suppose I should go write that more personal stuff in there!  But our trip was a success, and we loved spending time with family and friends.  OH!  And I got me and Aaron some Jamba Juice!!  YUM!  

PS.  Thank you SOOO much Lindsay for babysitting little Corbin man while Aaron and I went to the sealing and on a mini date!  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment