Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

randomness

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
H.  Yep, I got that nickname from my good ol' Uncle Bri when I was a youngen, and it has stuck since.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I had a bad dream one night that somebody was in our house while I was home alone with Corbin, which is every night while Aaron is at work.  This person was in our spare bedroom and popped out at me when I was going to check on Corbin.  So now every time I check on Corbin in his room, I have to check the spare bedroom to make sure nobody is there. ha ha. Whimp I know.  I hate being home alone at night.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Driving in snow or rain storms, the dark, and being home alone

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. (the song playing on my page)

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people sitting behind you in the movie theater kick the back of your seat...

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
It's really horrible.  I bite my nails.  


#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If I'm standing at the end of the bed it would be the right side. Does that make sense? 


#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I don't remember any names of my stuffed animals, but I do remember having a ton of them.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I've only been to Starbucks once on a date.  I ordered hot chocolate. ha ha

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I don't preach any "beauty rules" to my knowledge, but I usually don't leave the house without putting blush on.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face away from the shower head most of the time. 

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
That, I don't...not that I know of.  I can do the splits..but I wouldn't consider that a "weird body skill."


#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Cheeze its and oreo cookies with milk.  Obviously not together...

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
like.  Seriously, if you ever are in a conversation with me, go ahead and count how many times I say like...it's horrible.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Right now?  yellow fuzzy socks, grey leggings and a dark grey hoodie.  Yes, I am so fashionable.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, everytime rick works i do a check of the whooooolllllleee house (closets and everything). im super paranoid... glad im not the only one ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good. I'm not the only scardy cat. :)

    ReplyDelete