Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Corbin!

So, today, Corbin is officially one year old!  I can't believe it!  I feel like he has been apart of our family forever.  I feel like I've known him forever.  I guess in a sense I have!  He is the joy of our hearts...might I add, the cutest baby that I have ever seen. :)  We love him so much.  I love his smile, his laugh, his cuddles, taking naps with him...so much.  I just adore this little guy.  It's going to be so fun when he starts jibber jabbing!  Well here are some photos of his cake that he didn't even eat...just a couple taste tests.  He mostly just liked playing in it.  The last couple photos are when grandma Hunter came and surprised him with a birthday gift!  As you can tell...he loves it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBIN.
WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!










1 comment:

  1. Love! Love! Love!!! He looks like he really enjoyed the frosting!

    ReplyDelete