Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

what to say.

     So I decided I wanted to blog about something, but I don't know what that something is yet.  I do know that I am so excited I get to work with my class tomorrow at work.  Monday was so great, but I wasn't with my class, so I'm really excited for tomorrow.  I'm also feeling so much better.  Sunday I woke up throwing up, leaving me on the couch all.day.long.  The "hanging out on the couch watching christmas movies all day" part was super awesome.  The throwing up and feeling yucky part...not so much.  Luckily it was only the morning in the restroom and not all day.  (no it's not morning sickness. no im not pregnant.)  I think I just ate something the day before that didn't sit well.  I seriously just felt broken though, because all of last week I had a head cold.  Now it's safe to say it's gone away.  YAY!  Sadly, husband has got the cold now, but it's on the road to all gone too.  Poor little Corbin has heard cough cough cough for the past two weeks, and now, he is seriously the cutest...now he FAKE coughs!  That is right.  He fake coughs.  ha ha ha it is so hillarious.  I am so glad he didn't catch what we had.  He is such a goof.

     We were planning a trip up north next month for one of good friends wedding, but we're not going to be able to get up there turns out.  I am so bummed.  I was extra excited too, because Eva and I were plotting to scare the bride the night before the big day, and it was going to be so much fun!  ugh.  I guess we'll let the bride enjoy  her night before she becomes a mrs in somewhat peace.  I mean, seriously, the night before the big day is a bit of every possibly human emotion in the first place!

    Ok, so last but not least, this is a question for all you photographers out there.  (or those of you who are camera smart)  I'm going to buy me a good ol' camera this weekend.  At first I wanted one of the real nice cameras, you know, those fancy shmancy ones that all you rich people have?  Yeah.  I wanted one of those.  Then I decided I don't really want to shell out that kind of money.  So I decided, well, point and shoots are handy little guys too, and most of the ones I have been looking at are at least 16MP, so that's nice.  There are some basic like, in the $300 range, DSLR cameras too though.  So I don't know.  Any opinions?  I know a lot of you will say, "well it really depends on what you're going to be using your camera for."  (took the words right out of your mouth didn't I?)  Well I can tell you this.  I just like taking pictures of everything.  Not so much far away landscape stuff, but of people, friends, Corbin, family get togethers...etc.  I want a nice camera that will get the job done and shell out sharp and good quality pictures.  So opinions start now.  Please?  kthanks.

1 comment:

  1. It really is worth the money to buy a DSLR. Just get one of the cheapest ones. I have the D3000 and love it. It is the lowest Nikon model you can buy, but if you know how to do it, it can do amazing things! Also, once you have a camera that can capture the smiles that last only half a second, you will never go back to a regular old (slow) point and shoot. Save your money and do it:) I think the D3000 are not being made anymore, and you might be able to find one for a good price. I got mine at Sam's Club right after they announced they weren't making them anymore and got mine for less than $600. Hope this helps, and you can always call me and pick my brain for more info.

    ReplyDelete