Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

people

I love people.
Moving on....
Today was a little bit of a different day.  A good day though.  I worked from 8:00am-3:00pm; I was with four babies by myself all day today too.  It was fun.  Then I came home and finished my project for Lindsay's wedding gift.  I'm a slacker.  Her wedding was Wednesday.  Anyways, I took it over to her parents house, I knew Lindsay was on her honeymoon, but I just wanted to drop it by so when she comes home next week to finish work she'll get it.  I cross stitched one of her favorite quotes and put it into a frame with their wedding date too.  "Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale!"  Est. Oct 5, 2011  The final project was a little bit horrible, but whatever, it's the thought that counts right?  Well I took it over to her house, and her parents invited me in and we talked for nearly an hour!  ha ha.  Oh boy, that couple has always been my favorite.  Lindsay's mom was the one that took me through the temple when I got married.  Those two have such a strong marriage and are such a great example to me.  So we talked and mentioned how excited we were for Lindsay to be coming home for a week to finish work before she moves to Provo with her new hubby. :(  Remember the days when your BFF was like everything!?  Then those husbands gotta come along! ha ha ha.  Just kidding.  Husbands are awesome.  After that I dropped a dress and red shoes off with my cousin for Taelyn to wear for her halloween costume as Dorothy.  I hope it works for her!  After all that Corbs and I came home, gave him a bath, fed him, cuddled him and put him to bed.
Was going to clean up the house a little bit but remembered I have to find a team-building activity to do for tomorrow nights staff meeting! ahh!  

And that was my day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment