Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Kindness is Contagious!

HEY YOU!
yeah that's right I'm talking to YOU

You see that cute little yellow button off to the right------->
(that one that says: Kindness is contagious, catch it.)
click it...I DARE you!

My best friend Lizzie and I started this blog in honor of Mandy Johnson.  You can read her story on that little blog of ours.  Just click the tab labeled "Mandy" at the top!  We were recently privledged to feature Miss Ashley from


We were both so excited!  Like Mandy, Ashley is such an inspiration to everyone who meets her!  I highly suggest clicking that link above and check out Ashley's blog after you visit ours!  We link back to her blog on her featured story as well.  Let's start speading kindness folks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment