Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just Smile

The other day Haili posed an interesting question. What would people think of you if you smiled all the time? Would they think you were crazy, or just weird? Possibly. But something else may happen, they may smile back. By giving one person a smile, you might be able to brighten their day just a little bit. And if that is the case, imagine what would happen if you would smile for an entire week, imagine how many lives you could touch. 

So that is going to be our challenge for you this week. Go about life with a smile on your face!

Because everyone is so much more beautiful with a smile!

via

1 comment:

  1. I love trying to smile at people. Cause when I see people smile at me it makes my day better. I walk to pick Kyle up from the train, and I always wave at the engineer and the bus drivers because I know they are usually overlooked. But I'll definitely try smiling more at people now.

    ReplyDelete