Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Challenge 2 - Forgiveness

For this week's challenge, I was inspired by this video by Taylor Swift


I think we can all relate. We all have at least one person in our lives that really wasn't so nice to us, who was just mean. Even if it has been years, you still remember those people who hurt you and you still wan't to prove to that person that you are not what they say.

It really got me thinking. If I can think of people who have been unkind to me, I can also probably think of people who I have been unkind to. I am the "mean person". It didn't take me long to think of someone, like two seconds. I decided the best thing for me to do is to apologize to them for being mean. 

So that is going to be our challenge this week. Find someone who you have been unkind to and call them, send them a letter, text them, get in touch with them anyway you can. And when you do, simply tell them you are sorry for being mean. 

Don't forget to link up your posts on friday. You have still have time to do week 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment