Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Walk in the Light

I had the wonderful oppurtunity to attend my dear friend, Kenzie Drawe's fireside that she wrote and put together.  This has been a dream of hers for quite some time now, and I am so grateful that I got to see her dream come true tonight.  This girl is so amazing; a girl who definetly exemplifies kindness in all that she does.

Tonight I also decided on a tradition I would like to start for our little family.  Each night during prayer and scripture I want to have a "good news minute."  Where each member of the family shares something good  that happened to them that day.  I think it'll be a fun little way to stay more involved as a family and continue to always get to know one another.

I'd like to just remind everyone that everyone in this world matters.  Each and every one of us has a story to tell, and each and everyone of us have ears to listen.  We are all children of God and I encourage everyone to do something nice for someone else this week.  Even if that's just smiling at them or listening to them talk about their day.  You will be amazed at how you can impact someone's life just by being a part of it for a minute.  "Walk in the Light" and be examples of Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! Andrew calls those moments "Smiley moments" and often asks what was your smiley moment today. Must be a sibling thing :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete