Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

photographs


We went swimming with Tammi and the gang on the 4th of July.  I had to get this shot because it's super funny.  Aaron was walking Corbin back to the chairs and Corbin hid his head in Aaron's neck because he didn't like the sun in his face!  As soon as they got in the shad Corbin moved his head. ha ha.  We put Corbin's legs in the swimming pool for the first time and he didn't like it at first because it was cold, but after a few seconds he was fine and actually enjoyed it.  However, he does not like the sprinklers!  Crazy kid.
first lick of a popsicle.
"I want more!"



and...random shots of me...because I never post them. There is a reason for that. ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Okay, I for sure need to come see you and that precious little boy!!! No more excuses!!!

    ReplyDelete