Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

photographs, as promised

DSC02390

I love him.

DSC02419

DSC02398

Laverkin lookout at sunset.  I love Hurricane.  There is something about it that is just calm and home like feeling. 

I changed up that awkward wall in my living room again.  1st photo on the left is a Hunter family photo.  Note:  This was taken when Aaron and I just barely started dating.  His family insisted on me being in the photo.  Good thing we ended up getting married!!  2nd:  Quoted photo :Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 3rd: (small photo collage) top left- Lindsay and me at our high school graduation, bottom left- Lizzie and I on our way to girls camp one year, top right corner- Aaron and I when we were dating, middle right- quote “there is joy in the journey,” bottom right- me and Corbin.  4th: Eternal Love frame: The two end photos were taken on a hike aaron and I went on when we were dating.  The middle one was a photograph we took for our wedding announcements. 5th: Quoted photo “When you increase in the spirit, you increase your ability to love” (homemade).  6th:  homemade tissue paper flower.DSC02405

No comments:

Post a Comment