Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

turn that frown upside down

firstly, Corbin's birth story is now being featured on: utahbabyblog!! check it out

So, today started out kind of, blah.
Corbin woke up at 6:30am, but I have a wonderful husband who woke up with him and fed him so I could go back to sleep.
The next thing I know I wake up and it's 11:30am!!
Husband was back in bed next to me, and Corbin was asleep in his crib.
Whoa! Who sleeps that long!?
Apparently us.
Anyways, waking up that late always makes me feel kind of yucky.
I love the mornings.
I woke up and realized I had a yucky head cold.
Way to start out my day off. ha ha.
Get this.
We laid out on the living room floor around 1:00 and watched Kung Fu Panda.
Guess who fell asleep for another half hour?!
ME! and Corbin.
ha ha.
Oh my goodness.
I felt just yucky and kind of sad most of the first part of the day.
Just kind of recooping from my emotional breakdown last night I guess?
Then I decided to get my butt into gear.
Husband made us chicken terriaki over rice for dinner
I rearranged some furniture
did ALL the laundry (including the pile of CLEAN clothes that has been on the floor for the past week)
vacuumed.
cleaned the bedroom, living room and kitchen.
(Corbin basically has slept ALL day long today.
I don't know what came over me.

On another note I want to start this new blog with some thanks to some friends of mine. Nikki Davis: this girl is a.m.a.z.i.n.g! She goes through sooo much and still finds the best in every situation. She is so crafty and so much fun! I wish she lived closer to me so we could hang out and do fun things together. I love that I'm related to her. :) Madi Bringhurst: I got to talk to this lovely gal last night. She is just the cutest! We met in college and I just loved her. She made me feel a lot better, and I guess I helped her too when we talked last night. I think it's crazy how some people can say just the right things at just the right time without even knowing it. Lizzie Justice: For being a true true friend. I love love love this girl. I wish everybody could have a friend like her. Really, a friend like her is like trying to find a grain of sand in a pile of hay. ha ha. Lindsay Cordell: For being that affectionate hilarious friend that any girl would want to have. She's the bomb diggity folks! whoa...I think that was the Hunter/Jeppson side of me coming out. Oh no, only a year and a half of being in this family and their rubbing off on me!! ha ha. And of course, my husband and baby boy. These two boys bring me so much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment