Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

truly remarkable Tuesday

Tuesdays are dull...
you drive around and everything is empty.
Malls, resturaunts, movie theaters, etc.
Seriously, Tuesday is like the most awkward day of the week.
So come on over here, to my blog, to pump up your attitude towards Tuesdays.

Truly Remarkable
1. Lizzie thinking that she was my remark about a bad friend. HA HA. Very funny Lizzie. I don't think anybody could be a better friend than you are. I was just telling husband today how my one really good friend just has to live in Vegas doesn't she? She couldn't live in Saint George-nope. Not in my life. ;) I love you girl and I always always will.

2. I was holding Corbin, singing to him, while I was feeding him right before bedtime. Then all of a sudden a photograph popped into my head of miss Sammi and Scarlett. It's a photograph she shared of her and Scarlett sitting in a rocking chair and Sammi is just looking down at Scarlett. I loved that photo. Sammi is such an amazing mom. It truly is remarkable how, we as mothers, could just sit and stare at our little ones for hours on end. I know when I look at Corbin, there is so much more there than just a cute face. I feel closer to my Heavenly Father. I feel like I know more of what unconditional love is. I feel so blessed to know that I have been blessed and trusted with such a divine role in Heavenly Fathers plan.

3. My mother-in-law. I just look at her in awe. She is amazing. That's all there is to it. All those who know her can take my word for that. She is truly amazing...and then some.

4. Nikki's ability to decorate and create new things out of old things. Um...Nikki can you come decorate my house? ha ha. You've got skill my friend.

5. Sydney from [thedaybook{dot}blogspot.com] Really, she's got spunk my friends. She's not only got spunk but she's got some seriously cute style going on. Ya'll should really check her out. I've never stalked a blog before...but I have a confession to make. I am not sure what would consider a person a "blog stalker" but if checking a blog everyday puts me in the category of "blog stalker"-I'm guilty. But that's okay because Sydney is an exception to that rule. Keep rocking it girl!

6. F21 and they're amazing sales. Sadly there isn't a store down here BUT I shopped their store online and guess what? I had put about 10 items in my cart for seriosly only $55 buck-er-oos!! I also just bought 6 shirts from Old Navy for only...wait for it... $20!! Man, am I on a roll!!! Now if that is not remarkable...I don't know what is.

7. On a more serious note, Heavenly Father's plan. He gave His Son. Can you imagine? What a sacrifice that was. Having a son now I see the whole thing in a new perspective. I've grown to love and appreciate that sacrifice even more now. My testimony is growing more and more having Corbin in my life.

8. My new blog. Well I hope it becomes something. I'm just getting started on it. If you want to check it out...even participate...find me at [littleluvlies{dot}blogspot.com]

Have a nice day ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love forever 21! They have such good prices! But then I moved to Vegas and discovered H&M which is now my all time fav. (Well besides Anthropologie, but who can really afford that place anyway right?) Love your new blog. I will tell my Mom to get her YW to start reading it. I wish so bad I lived near you. Maybe when we get older we can have houses down the street again k?

    ReplyDelete