Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fingers Crossed

So we took our first family photo a couple days ago thanks to Laura(Korbyn's mom.) She's so sweet. It's been fun getting to know their family. I'll have to post the photo soon. {Our internet has been a little bit on the retarted side lately} So I appologize for the lack of photos.
Anyways, Corbin was transported to "NICU SOUTH." They were getting overcrowded in the NICU and so they opened up the NICU SOUTH and had the most stable babies of the NICU go down there. It's a lot more quiet. There are two nurses in the room at all times and only six babies top. (3 babies per nurse.) So Corbin is progressing just at the rate he should be. Fingers crossed for his homecoming to be next week!!! It's so fun to see Corbin grow and develop.
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to finish his room. I've also got a start on his baby book...finally! I really like it so far. It's nothing fancy by any means, but it's homemade...just the way I like it!
I've started the Hunger Game series. It's really super good so far. And while I'm on the topic of books, let me venture to 'movies and TV shows.'
I am Number Four: Except for a few swear words, this movie was very good. I liked it a lot.
Pretty Little Liars: This is the only TV show I watch. I love it. I really just want to see the finale. I love all the episodes and I love wondering and trying to figure out who is going to be who in the end. However, I'm going to be fairly sad when it ends. I hope they don't end this season as a cliff hanger. I want to know. I'm excited for next weeks episode.
PS. Corbin is 6lbs 4oz!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Corbin! I'm so happy that he is growing and developing right on schedule! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete