Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And so it begins …

IMG_0150

It’s hard to believe that Corbin was once this small. So small that his daddy's wedding ring fit on his arm. He was once at 2lbs. Now he is a whopping 6lbs 9oz!!

IMG_0370IMG_0372

I should probably explain these two pictures. Corbin had his car seat test last night. He had to sit in his car seat for 90min to see if his sats would stay at a good rate. He passed. He was happy.

IMG_0376IMG_0378

This was Corbins … HOMECOMING OUTFIT!!! That’s right people!!

Corbin came home today!

I’ve been floating all day long. I have never been so excited. ever.

Last night Aaron and I roomed in at the hospital for a “trial run.” My first night ever of no sleep! Okay, we both got some sleep. We probably both got at least 3hrs. We took turns. Corbin is such a good baby … so far. ha ha. He sleeps for 2-3hrs at a time and eats about every 3-4hrs. He did come home on a tiny bit of oxygen. We also kept his foot probe. So we have a monitor that keeps track of his heart rate and oxygen level. It goes off it his sats go lower than a certain number. OH, and he LOVES his car seat! YES! Oh we are just so excited he is home. It’s like such a relaxing feeling. No more living at the hospital.

I’m nervous about being a momma. I’m not going to lie. I feel so blessed to have been given such a huge calling, and I know I can’t do it alone. I’m so excited for all the new and fun adventures we have to look forward to with Corbin. None of that sounds like I’m nervous. ha ha. But I am. But I know I can do it with help. YAY FOR CORBIN COMING HOME!!

IMG_0382

Corbin’s first ride in the car!!

IMG_0384 IMG_0387

Corbin in the bassinet at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home little man. We’ve been waiting for this day forEVER!!

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!
    Welcome home corbin!!!!
    I'm so excited for you guys!
    He looks so cute and tiny in his bed, such a sweetheart. check your email..i'm going to send you something.

    Congrats you guys, you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D What a champ! And you are, already, an amazing momma! I'm so excited and happy for you guys.
    He's perfect. And tiny. :)
    Love you so much, Hai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!! I'm so so happy for you guys!! :D Oh my heavens, I can hardly imagine what a relief it is to be able to take care of him in your own home instead of the hospital. I think you are already a great great mother and you're only going to get better. :) Congratulations to your little family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Corbin! We are so excited for your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, im so glad. he is precious. i wish we were still in the same ward so when you guys decided to bring him to church i could see the little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I sent you a text but maybe you have a different phone number now?! I don't know... Anyway, I miss you. Shoot me an e-mail or something ok?!

    stephnhyde@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! That is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete