Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grateful

I just found out that one of my best friends had a miscarriage. She really is more like a sister to me. She and I have been friends since high school and were in young womens together. She's the kind of friend that really meets the definition of a true true friend. I really really care about her.
So even though I do have my baby in the NICU; I feel so extremely blessed to have him still here. He is without a doubt our little miracle baby. I just can't even describe the feeling. I love him so much. It's like getting married. You can't describe the love you have for someone once you meet and marry the one you truly love. Same with a baby. YOu cant describe the love you have until you have a baby yourself. Even though it's extremely hard having Corbin in the NICU I am grateful he WILL come home soon.
I know there is a reason for everthing, and I know my friend will have another chance, but I wish she wasn't going through this.

1 comment:

  1. im sorry to hear that, i hope she is okay. i'm always anxious to hear how corbin is doing. keep keeping us posted:) our prayers are with you haili, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete