Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm thinking...life is good.

I have the best in-laws in the world. I really do. We got to go to Florida for a week to spend time with the ones that live out there and it was so much fun! I want to go back because I miss them already. I've posted pictures of our trip on my facebook page. (it takes to long to post on here too.) I really love all of them so much. They're all so different and unique and I get along with all of them so well. I can't wait to see them all again soon!!!

March couldn't be approaching us any slower than it already is. I can't wait to have our little baby boy with us! It will definetly be a huge change, and I'm honestly not quite sure I'm ready for it yet. I'll be okay if I'm overdue, just so I have more time to bring myself to terms with what is all actually taking place. I can't believe Aaron and I are going to be parents. Weird. Anyways, I'm 22 weeks along and still sick. Not nearly as bad. But sick still non-the-less. Looks like I'm going to be one of those ladies who are sick their whole pregnancy. Yay lucky me!

I've been reading at least an article in the Ensign every night before I go to bed, sometimes more, and I'm absolutely lovin' this conference issue. There are so many good quotes and lessons to be learned in it. I look forward to reading it each night. I know that if we follow what the Prophets say we will be truly blessed and will be able to bless the lives of others as well.

I'm getting my hair done soon, and let me tell you, I'm frightened yet totally excited. It's going to be very different from what I've ever done before. I'll let ya'll see it once it's done!!

Life is good. The gospel is true!

2 comments:

  1. for some reason i thought you were having a baby girl? ha ha congrats though a little boy sounds like so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe i cant wait to see the new little blessing when he gets here too - you guys are gonna be great parents and i'm sorry your still feelin sick:( if ya need help let me know. and hey i wanna see your new hairdo so you'll needa post pics!

    ReplyDelete