Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Beautiful weekend

I got to see my momma this last weekend!! Oh it was sooo good to see her again! She got here Thursday night and had to go home early early this morning. I was really really sad. I had to talk to my sister-in-law Kirsten to see how she handled it when her mom had to go back home to California after visiting. She said that she cried when her mom left too; so I didn't feel too lame that I cried when my mom left. :) Gotta love sister talks. We went shopping on Saturday and got a bunch of baby clothes and baby necessaties. It is a very big understatement to say that she spoiled Aaron and I while she was here because she spoiled us above and beyond. She said that is just what grandma's do. So we let her. :) I had so much fun seeing her and just having her here. Sunday we all just laid around and watched movies all day long. Very relaxing and fun. Our kitchen is now full stocked of food and junk food. Another one of those "mom" things. Making sure her pregnant daughter has lots of food to make her gain weight. I can't wait for her to come back again SOON!

We had our 2nd baby appointment on Friday and I had gained a good 6lbs from the last time. I'm still under the 100lb mark but I'm on my way!! It is always so exciting to see that little baby moving. He/she even sucked his/her thumb while we were spying on him/her!! (Next month I'll be able to say him or her.) I'm thinking it's going to be a boy. That's my mother's instinct, even though I still don't feel like a mom quite yet. I am now 15 weeks along and officially in the 2nd trimester. I'm still queasy all the time and still throw up now and then, but I'm really really hoping that it all goes away really soon. I don't want to be one of the unfortunate ones who are sick the whole pregnancy. That would be horrible. On another note, Aaron and I are SO excited. Speaking of that little baby I have picked out a diaper bag and am working with the lady who makes them as we speak on getting it all together. Here is the picture:

The only thing is is that this is the last one they have and so she can't make one in a different size because they have no more of this particular fabric. So she's going to get back to me this week and let me know if she found anymore in their warehouse. If she can't then I'll have to pick out a different fabric, which will be sad, but she has got some really cute other ones that I do like as well so we'll see what goes down.

Aaron's oldest brother, and one of Aaron's brother-in-laws are flying in tomorrow night from Florida to come visit for a week. Needless to say, our house has felt more like a bed and breakfast or something lately. :) Then next month I've got a baby appointment (find out what gender the baby is), eye appointment (see if the ulcer on my eye has subsided), and then Aaron, his mom, and I jump on a plane to go to Florida for a weeks vacation! I'm excited but totally already dreading the flight. I am terrified, and I mean TERRIFIED, of flying.

One last thing ya'll ought to know:
Aaron and I...are doing fantastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment