Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

loves of my life

This my friends, is my absolutely ADORABLE niece Layleigh. I'd like to see someone watch this home video of her and not laugh. (it's not possible.) Oh geez. She makes me so excited to have a little one!



So I'd like to say that I LOVE my new job. Today my boss called me and said I didn't have to come in because they were low in numbers for the kids. (you only need so many teachers per so many kids.) Usually most people would be so excited to have a Friday off. I was honestlly really bummed! I love going to work and being with the little babies all day. Oh well. Got a free weekend and then I can go back and play with the babies on Monday. :)

So as I was creating my new blog look I came across this:

and fell in love. If this little baby of ours is a little girl, like everyone keeps telling me it's going to be, I would love to do something like this to her room. I have no idea if where we will be living at that time will let us paint-so if not I'll have to come up with something else unfortunately.

Well I guess that's all for now. Tomorrow is Aaron and I's day off so were going to have a fun all day date day! Which is very much needed. School and work going in full swing now, and we barely get to see each other anymore. So tomorrow will be a good day. :)

3 comments:

  1. love the room. sooo cute. i hope you have a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that room. haha. SO beautiful..those are the colors we did sophs room in. with a little red. i love those colors.

    and also, the little comment thing is on the settings tab. i can't find it again, but it should say it where you control your comments, like the number of them and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and yellow. Kinley's room was blue too, still is actually. She wants to paint it pink now, go figure. :) I can't wait for March. I miss ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete