Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby is there!

Today was a great day. I actually didn't throw up even once! It was sooo-o nice. We went in and had our first OB appointment too. I've now lost 4lbs since the last time I checked which was about a month ago. I am technically now about 12lbs underweight! Yikes. I guess that's what happens when you are throwing up 3-4 times a day ha ha. Okay it's really not that funny or fun to throw up. Okay anyways, today we got to see the baby AND hear the heartbeat! (and yes there is only ONE baby in there. Thank goodness!) Of course if I was pregnant with say triplets, that would mean this would be my only pregnancy I'd have to go through ha ha. But then again I am very happy we saw just one baby. It was cute because we even saw it move a tiny bit as well. Seeing the baby, even as small as he/she is, makes it all the more real that I am bringing one of Heavenly Father's children down and knowing that He is trusting Aaron and I with one of His beloved children. What a huge gift.

On another note, I got a new job at the Child Development Center at Intermountain Healthcare! I am so excited! I put my two weeks in at Deseret Book and my last day there will be next Wednesday. I already love my new job and all I've even done is train. YES!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome! Are you so happy to be done with DB? I can't wait to meet your baby! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete