Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

13 weeks.

I hope so much that I will be one of the women whose morning sickness stops right around this time of pregnancy. I mean with the pills it aint as bad BUT I can't wait to get rid of it all together. Nausea, weakness, tiredness, etc can leave. I won't be offended. I promise. Plus, on top of that I woke up Sunday with a sore throat and now I have no voice. It's just fabulous I must tell you. So now I've got that achey flu symptom feeling all over and no voice and pregnancy sickness! Yay go me! I guess it's a mix of the season change, which I'm loving, and the fact that I work with little babies who all have colds. Which is strange in itself because I have worked in previous day care centers and have never gotten sick. I guess when your pregnant you catch other sicknesses easier. Well joy. I know this will all be worth it in the end though.

So...Fall...where have you been all my life? I love this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment