Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well...my cousins and I went to see Eclipse at Midnight!! It was a lot of fun!





Along with going to midnight showings of movies I've also started being crafty!(Kirsten would be so proud of me! ha ha) This is my first project:



I absolutely LOVE this song and wanted to share it with you all. Many of my friends are starting their own cute little families. A lot of the times life can get so crazy busy. Sometimes we feel we don't have what it takes to be the strong person that our children need us to be. Guess what? We weren't meant to be that strong person on our own. Heavenly Father is with us always. We need to remember Him. Ask Him for the strength we need to be the best we can be for those who depend on us. He will give you the strength you need. You'd be surprised. When you feel like you can't do it alone...you'd be so surprised what strength and joy you can be filled with. He will lead you to the right decisions and help you give love that your children need. Trust Him.



We all have great talents and gifts to give to others; to give to our children. Don't ever hesitate to ask for help though. The great strength you recieve from our Heavenly Father can't be obtained any other way but by asking. :) Love you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment