Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

9 month journey has begun

Sorry the last post was super short. Let's fill ya'll in. We're thinking I'm about 5 weeks along; this means our baby is about the size of a sesame seed! I think it's funny how babies are compared to food sizes. (and they wonder why pregnancy makes women hungry? ha ha) Everyone asks, "What gender do you want?" I used to think I wanted a girl first, but I also thought at one point that I wanted a boy first. Now all I think I want is just a healthy healthy baby! Besides, each gender comes from our Heavenly Father ya know? Each one is just as special! :)





So I have decided- either Heavenly Father wanted us to have a baby real bad or our child up in Heaven is very impatient. :) Either one works for me! Reasoning for these assumptions is because every book, article, website, etc I have read up on says that it takes at least 2-3 months to get pregnant after you stop taking birth control. Well, ha ha, I got pregnant a couple weeks after I stopped taking the pill!! So ya'll tell me which reason you think that little miracle applies to! :) I'm going in for an appointment in a couple weeks, but we're thinking I'm about 5 weeks along, which would put the due date around March 15th! Perfect! I loved telling Aaron; his reaction was priceless! Life is wonderful and we're soooo STINKING excited!!!! <3

2 comments: