Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Just wanted to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there who have inspired me in one way or another.

MY MOM

She has been by my side since I was born. She is the one that taught me the most important quality a person can have, faith. Along with: determination, motivation, strength, compassion, loyalty, and devotion. I love her with all my heart, and I wish that I could see her everyday! I love you momma!

Janice
Janice is my mother-in-law. She is so amazing! She has raised eight amazing children, all of which, I love so much. She strives to live the Gospel everyday, and I admire her for her courageous efforts in everything she does. I am so grateful to be a part of her family now too.

Melissa Bryner

Missy was my Young Woman Leader when I was a Sophmore in highschool. She helped me through some tough times, and always had that genuine care about me that made me love her so much. She kept me on the right track, and gave me confidence and love I needed at an important time in my life. She will always be an important person in my life. Missy is beautiful inside and out. Love you Miss!

Sammi Beardall

So I'm sure many of you know this GORGEOUS girl! Do I really need to explain how awesome she is? Doesn't this picture just explain enough itself? She is the CUTEST momma ever!!! Sammi is just an all around funny, smart and talented girl. I wish I got to know her more in highschool, but it was one of those, "I would be so lucky to be her friend" type thing for me. I always thought she was way too cool for me to even attempt to be friends with her. ha ha. I love this girl--she is such a loving person. Again, beautiful inside and out!

Kirsten Hunter
I am just so blessed to have this girl be my sister-in-law!! She is soo cute! I can't believe she's going to be a mommy so soon! She is going to be such a good mom! Kirsten is so much fun to talk to, and she always has such a positive attitude! Couldn't have asked for a better sister!

Mom's are such wonderful and influencial people. All you mom's out there, never doubt for a second, how much of an influence you have on all those around you. And thanks to all those women who have influenced my life. I didn't name even close to all the women I admire and love.. but if I did...well no one would read this post. ha ha. I have a tendancy to ramble on and on. Like now. :) Love all you momma's out there!

1 comment:

  1. I should have known about your blog sooner. It's very entertaining to read. You are too sweet. I even teared up a little when I was reading a post you wrote that referred to me :) This is where I'll go when I need a pick me up :)

    ReplyDelete